New Year’s Eve is almost here and The Biggest Dilemma for almost every girls is how to look good and feel fabulous. These are my Tips on how to make this Special evening even more Special. See what to wear, what make-up to do and to finish it up some fabulous recipe for a very special New Years Eve celebration.
Sparkles, sparkles and once again sparkles!! ! That’s probably The ONLY day in a Year where Fashion Police won’t fine you for being over the top with sparkles~ It’s New Years Eve for God sake! So please take this opportunity and just have fun with all that girly bling bling.
I love the look that Lauren Conrad offered for Holidays. It’s kind of casual look but still so Glamorous and Chic!
When in Doubt Wear Red. It’s sexy, it’s fun and super seductive.
To me this is the best Beauty look for New Year’s Eve Party. Love the 20′s Inspired Hair and Make-Up. Something so Old Hollywood Glam about this look.
Twisted Bun is a Great Hair Do for a Special Occasion. Very sweet and classy and I’m sure would look great with Evening Dress. Remember You are a Classy Girl!
And Don’t forget to play with sexy and seductive eyeliner~ Oh la la!
Cranberry Ginger Fizz
To be honest I was more inlove with the look of this drink even before tasting it.
Isn’t it looks delicious!?
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/2 orange, cut into slices
- 1 1/2 cups dry gin – Bombay Sapphire, Beefeater or Tangueray suggested
- 1 cup chilled Ginger Ale
- 4 mint springs
- Bring sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; pour off all but one cup of syrup, reserving any extra for another use including other holiday cocktail recipes.
- Heat the syrup to a boil and then reduce heat to medium. Add the cranberries and simmer for 2-3 minutes until they just begin to burst. Remove from heat and let cool in syrup.
- Place 2 Tablespoons drained cranberries and 6 Tablespoons cranberry syrup in a large pitcher; add the lemon wedges and orange slices.
- Using a muddler or wooden spoon, vigorously mash the fruit.
- Stir in gin and let steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Strain into a medium pitcher.
- Fill 4 glasses with crushed ice and 1/4 cup ginger ale.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and then pour half the cranberry mixture into the shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds, strain liquid into two glasses. Repeat.
- Mound additional ice on top of each glass and garnish with 3 candied cranberries and a mint sprig.
Recipe via Creative Culinary
Well, I hope this New Year’s Eve Style Edition would be a help in preparation for special night
and I wish you to have a Fun and Happy New Year’s Eve!